Calling all Mike Holmes fans and DIY-lovers! If you love a good Do-It-Yourself home project or just love watching Mike Holmes “Make It Right” for homeowners, you don’t want to miss the #ETNHolmesChatSafety Twitter Party on Thursday May 18 at 7pm EST when Eaton talks electrical safety with celebrity contractor and all-round good guy, Mike Holmes!
Why chat electrical safety? Because May is electrical safety month! Eaton and Mike Holmes would like to remind homeowners and DIY-ers of the importance of following safety precautions when it comes to dealing with electrical projects!
Bring your electrical safety questions (and stories) and join us for the #ETNHolmesChatSafety Twitter Party on Thursday May 18 at 7pm EST as we discuss:
- How to handle an electrical DIY disaster BEFORE it becomes a problem
- What to do if you experience a power surge
- What every homeowners needs to know before tackling an electrical project
- How to hire a QUALIFIED electrician who will do the job right
- What electrical safety warning signs you should watch out for in your home!
And just in time for Father’s Day, Eaton has put together FIVE (5) DIY-er prize pack containing WD USB charging devices (4 port), long sleeve Carthart shirts (XL, L), battery operated USB charger, carabineer with knife, saw and can opener, Titleist golf balls, ECCN Insulated Stainless Steel Mugs and ECCN Mighty light valued at $135 each to be given away during the chat.*
All you have to do to enter is RVSP using the link below and participate in the chat on Thursday May 18th at 7pm EST using the #ETNHolmesChatSafety hashtag (read this for tips on how to set-up your TweetDeck for a chat). You must be present and tweeting using the #ETNHolmesChatSafety hashtag at the time of the prize draw.
* No purchase necessary. Winners must be a Canadian resident (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory. RSVP winners will be selected using Random.org from the people who RSVP below and participate in the Twitter chat held May 18th, 2017 between 7:00pm and 8:00pm EST using the #ETNHolmesChatSafety hashtag. Prize draw winners will be selected based on the first correct response using the #ETNHolmesChatSafety hashtag. Should that winner not be eligible to claim the prize, the next eligible submission will be selected. The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. Limit one prize per participant.
To be eligible for the random prize draw during the #ETNHolmesChatSafety Twitter Chat scheduled for Thursday, May 18th at 7pm EST, please enter your Twitter name “@YourTwitterName” in the Name field and your Twitter URL “www.twitter.com/YourTwitterName” in the URL Field.
Follow this example: