It’s that time of year again: TAX TIME! Did those words just make you break out in a cold sweat? If so, you’re not alone. According to TD Canada, 28% of Canadians have negative feelings about tax season!
BUT it doesn’t have to be that way. Tax time is the perfect time to reassess your finances and make a plan for your future! Still a little stressed out about it? Don’t be! TD Canada is here to help you with your tax planning!
So bring your tax planning and budgeting questions (and ideas) to the #TDTaxTips Twitter Chat WEDNESDAY, March 29th at 8pm EST! The TD Canada Experts will be there to answer your questions and share their tax planning advice to help you get your finances on track for the coming year!
If that isn’t reason enough to join, we’ll be giving away FOUR (4) $250 VISA Gift Cards and ONE (1) $500 VISA Gift Card. All you have to do to qualify is RSVP below and join the #TDTaxTips chat on March 29th at 8pm EST (you must be present and tweeting using the #TDTaxTips hashtag at the time of the prize draw).*
Join us as we share practical saving and budgeting tips to help you during tax season. During this interactive Q&A chat, we will be sharing:
- No nonsense budgeting and savings tips
- Easy ways to increase your savings (without serious hardship, we promise)
- How to get your family on board with sticking to a monthly budget
- Expert advice on tax-free savings options available to you
- Practical tips on being prepared for whatever the future holds.
Of course, the Experts from TD Canada will be there to answer any questions you have about tax planning and tax-free savings!
All you have to do to join the #TDTaxTips Chat is login to Twitter March 29th at 8pm EST and follow the #TDTaxTips hashtag (read this for tips on how to set-up your TweetDeck for a chat).
* No purchase necessary. Winners must be a Canadian resident (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory. RSVP winners will be selected using Random.org from the people who RSVP below and participate in the Twitter chat held March 29th, 2016 between 8:00pm and 9:00pm EST using the #TDTaxTips hashtag. Prize draw winners will be selected based on the first correct response using the #TDTaxTips hashtag. Should that winner not be eligible to claim the prize, the next eligible submission will be selected. The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. Limit one prize per participant.
To be eligible for the random prize draw during the #TDTaxTips Twitter Chat scheduled for Wednesday, March 29th at 8pm EST, please enter your Twitter name “@YourTwitterName” in the Name field and your Twitter URL “www.twitter.com/YourTwitterName” in the URL Field.
Follow this example: